I have put together a short video, made up of free images, music, videos, and vectors from a bunch of sources (www.envato.com, Pond5, www.shutterstock.com, Deposit Photos, etc – you will find the descriptions in the video). It’s been a tough period and with the coming wave of Omicron, it may just become tougher. My best wishes are with all of you, and with myself of course!
Most of us have gone through some degree of trauma, and this will continue. It’s not going to be easy for any of us.
But when I look back at the previous years, I find some positives:
- We’ve had more time for friends and family. Most of us have rediscovered our old relationships, and in many cases, have strengthened them;
- We have realized the value of health.
- Most of us have had some time for introspection, and this has helped us reset our priorities.
- Some of us learned some new skills.
- Then, there are those like us who live in cities like Delhi, who discovered how beautiful the sky can be.
So, when I say best wishes, it is for all of you, with the earnest hope that we continue to build upon the things we have gained, and don’t forget them in the rush to make money.
So, when I made this video, to communicate my best wishes, I tried to choose those images that fit a theme – or themes. Incidentally, I used Movavi’s Video Suite 22 to make this video. It’s a nice, simple little bit of software, but can get a bit pricey!
Look back on 2020 and 2021, and count your blessings: we are all alive and still connected.
When you look forward to 2022, take the future into your hands, and build.
We can do this together.
Best wishes for the holiday season, and for the year ahead!